Every bug fixed, every new feature, etc, is available on all apks, but the package name is different. • Night Sight in Portrait and Camera modes – Get the same Night Sight results in low light without having to switch modes. • Video stabilization modes – Use Locked for videos of long performances, when you want to look away from the camera. • New zoom buttons – Use zoom buttons to quickly zoom in or out.
- I’ve posted here here earlier about me needing help to restore a system application that I uninstalled using adb.
- It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone.
- As I said earlier not a single port of GCam app works on all phones.
- You can also install them right from your PC/Mac if you opt for the adb sideload method.
We will update this article as soon as new firmware and boot images are available. This will help you unbrick Nothing Phone 1, fix software issues like a boot loop, or get rid of custom ROMs. The handset runs stock Android 9.0 Pie out of the box, starts at 4GB RAM and 64GB storage, and Zeiss optics for front and rear cameras. It’s fueled by a 3500mAh battery and has fast charging support. Mi A3 is the third Android One or https://www.russellhealth.com/stay-ahead-of-the-game-with-the-latest-coolpad/ stock Android phone from Xiaomi. Going by early 2021 standards, the Mi A3 can be termed as a compact and light phone.
In addition, instead of being bombarded with adverts and recommendations in your notification panel, you’ll be in control of what apps you retain on your phone, which is a welcome change. On the other hand, Motorola and embryonic brands such as Micromax are now the ones to look out for in 2023. Motorola Moto G8 Plus is powered by Snapdragon 665 octa-core chipset, runs pure Android, supports Dolby Atmos audio, has a vivid display, and a 4000mAh battery. Micromax is trying to make yet another comeback in India with its In series phones. The IN Note 1 offers decent hardware for an affordable phone and runs simple stock Android software. Moto g51 5g (review) is one of the most affordable 5G phones in India.
In order to install a custom ROM, you need to perform a clean wipe. Don’t confuse custom ROMs with rooting – they’re completely different.
- Tap RESTORE to make any changes you have made permanent.
- Custom ROMs are the ones which are customized or developed from the original source code of Android.
- As of now the GCam 8.2 and 8.1 both work on Android 11, and Android 10.
- Here is a couple to consider if you’re in the market for a low-cost, stock Android phone.
- That’s all you need to do to back up your stock MTK Android firmware.
Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android) is always ready to provide such kinds of facility to store data of your mobile phone. Rom is more secure if it has been backed up with Dr.Fone – Phone Backup (Android). In fact, it works well during the time of security it needs. It has some rather better options to make your phone so secure after restart. Here you can select all or part of the data you need and choose a storage location for backup files. Then please tap on “Backup” again to start backing up the desired files.